Outsourced CFO and Controller services
Why Outsource CFO and Controller Services?
Efficiency and Flexibility – An outsourced CFO or Controller can be utilized on an as-needed basis. Whether it is to supervise your existing staff or to serve as sole financial presence to your organization, you never incur unnecessary expense.
Expertise – WM GROUP staffs outsourced positions with CPAs, with several years experience with not-for-profits and small to mid-sized businesses, able to deal with complex financial needs and to deliver accurate and timely financial reports. Everything is taken care of, from day-to-day operations to interfacing with auditors and financial institutions to presentations to Boards of Directors.
Affordability – No benefits to worry about. Forget the health insurance, 401K (403B), or paid vacations or time off. You only pay for the work performed.
Members of your organization – WM GROUP prides itself on becoming an integral, working member of your staff. With an interest in the total success of the organization, WM Group also provides expert professionals who can assist the organization with a wide array of other services. It is our strongly held belief that it is the health and well being of the total organization that drives the financial results, so the WM GROUP mantra is to ensure that results are created, not just reported.
Independent audits are necessary to comply with funding, membership, or debt financing requirements. If your accounting function is in need of professional oversight, WM GROUP provides years of public accounting experience from both the perspective of an auditor and as a CPA who works with clients to interface with auditors.
- All accounts will be reconciled, adjustments made, financials cleaned up, in order and ready for audit.
- Accounting policies will be established, if necessary, and in place moving forward.
- Audits will be performed and completed in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the client and the independent auditor.
Financial statement preparation
Budgeting and cash management
- Small business and start-up consulting including development of business plans, financial strategies, and securing of debt and equity financing
- Financial system implementation, initial or conversions
- Buy-sell evaluations